Monday, January 12, 2009

January 12

Oh what a day it has been! I got to be in Journeys class room for an hour this morning. then to the eye doctor to get my eyes checked so they would give me contacts for my right eye since walmart screwed up my last contact lense purchase. so any whoooooo finished that and went to a friends to talk. that was nice....relaxing.
came home to yummy food and then watched donnies kids for a little while they drove around our little town looking at houses! hmmmmm think they might move back soon? NO...they were checking out cousins houses not just houses.
oh well...tonight i have a PTO meeting and then i am off to bed. Ever since I got strep i have not been able to get enough sleep!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited you have a blog...I get to check up on you this way.

Millers "R" Us said...

only if i update it like i should!