Friday, May 8, 2009

new job

So monday i started working at the Brew in Goshen. Yep, you heard me right...Myron is a double boss for me! Scarey!
I am learning new things, gone more from the girls and Virgil, and wondering if I did the right thing by taking on another job.
Along with feeling guilty for working more instead of being with my kids, i worry that i can't do the new job cause its different and so much to learn. Its just been a really emotional week. Thanks to friends and Virg for being so supportive and understanding. I couldn't do this without you!
So in a few weeks when i have learned how to make an excellent espresso...come in to the brew and see me and I will make you an espresso drink or at least be able to tell you the difference between a latte and a cappacino!

2 comments:

Amber Stoneburner said...

Hey Diann,
I think it's great that you are able to find not one but two jobs that are all about things you love (severing God, and of course coffee:D) I'm sure it is hard trying to adjust though. Just abide in Him through it, and if you need anything to make your adjusting time easier...let me know.

Unknown said...

you are going to be fine...until you try to "overcharge me". lol....just kidding.

maybe this is just a season.